It’s that time of the month again (excuse the pun 😉), for another fun and informative workshop and this time it’s all
It’s that time of the month again (excuse the pun 😉), for another fun and informative workshop and this time it’s all about hormones!
Hormonal imbalances are on the rise and when they are out of whack, all sorts of things can happen to our bodies and we often just feel “not quite right”.
Emotional roller coasters, PMS, period pain, hot flashes, fatigue, bloating, trouble sleeping, food cravings, issues losing weight and even hair growing in places it probably shouldn’t be😬, are all signs that your hormones may need a little bit of extra love.
Join Clinical Nutritionist – Megan from Vital Aspects Nutrition and Wellness for this info packed session on hormones and how they may be affecting your overall health.
What you’ll learn
– What are hormones and what roles do they play in the body?
– How your symptoms might be telling you your hormones are out of whack
– Why happy and balanced hormones are so important for overall health
– Day to day factors that could be affecting your hormone balance
– Simple tips and tricks to get your hormones back into balance
– Hormone loving recipes to take home
You’ll receive a hormone balancing Smoothie😋, access to the range of goodness in our pantry and other great specials on the day.
Cost is $25 per person with a limited number of tickets so contact us early to save your spot.
Just message us, see us in store or email firstname.lastname@example.org
(Friday) 10:30 am - 11:30 am
The Real Pantry
62 Murray Street Angaston SA 5353
The Real Pantrytherealpantry@hotmail.com 62 Murray Street Angaston SA 5353